Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week 7 Challenge

I can't believe we are already on the final stretch! I hope you are still pushing yourself! I know I have had my fair share of bumps along this challenge.
The challenge this week is to push yourself harder in your workouts. My suggestions would be to add in a strength training each day, or increase your speed, or workout 6 days instead of 5. You know where you can push, so this week DO IT! One of my favorite things to do is add a 10 minute routine at the end of my normal workout. I love finding them on youtube. I use fitnessblender and toneitup all the time. You will earn your 3 challenge points by pushing yourself each workout this week.

**BONUS**
I am going to add a bonus this week! You can earn an extra 5 points for getting a perfect score this week! Lets do it! Focus! Work Hard! Be Strong!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for this bonus! With Luke getting baptized last week, we have had family in town for almost 2 weeks straight and I have struggled point wise due to all the *good* distractions! It is my personal goal to get a perfect score this week so I'm happy to see this bonus! :)

    ReplyDelete