Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Winner Winner!!!

Well I can't believe we are already finished with our challenge! I hope that you learned something and will continue on with the healthy habits that were established during the challenge. I appreciate the comments that you shared and what you will do to continue.

Winners:

60% to Mauri-You had an amazing perfect score for the entire challenge!!

And the winner of the 40% is:
winner

Thank you again for participating in this challenge! Stay tuned... I'm sure there will be another one coming soon! I love having the extra motivation to work on bettering myself! I always welcome any suggestions that you would change or what would help motivate you!

1 comment:

  1. YEA! Thanks, Tammy, for always doing these challenges! They motivate me SO much! I'm already looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete